Berg Compact Sport Pedal Kart
The compact sport models lend themselves towards a more commercial style pedal kart, much more robust in construction when compared to the Jeep Adventure pedal kart, Ford Mustang pedal kart and Berg Rally pedal kart. The weight rating for this cart is 80kg, although with its 6 seat positions adults can ride this kart too. It is a cart for all the family and built to last generations.
The Compact Sport pedal kart is safe thanks to its freewheeling BFR system for driving forwards, braking and reversing. Not only does the kart have pedal brakes but a hand break too for extra breaking power. This hand break can be locked into position as a park break. This is an awesome kart, solid and built to last. It is delivered as a two box set (box A - wheels and fenders, box b - pre-assembled drive system and chassis). Loads of fun for the family here and great value too.
Comes with trailer attachment for the optional trailer.
- Many years of driving fun thanks to adjustable steering wheel and six adjustable seating positions.
- Can go forwards or backwards thanks to the unique BFR-system.
- Equipped with coaster brake and handbrake!
- Wheels with ball bearings and pneumatic tyres.
- Compact and very light, making it easy to store (can be stored vertically).
- Thanks to a fully automatic chain tensioner the chain will never come loose.
- Length: 140 cm
- Width: 75 cm
- Height: 81 cm
- Weight: 34.5 kg
- Recommended age: 5+ years